Quote:

Get some Alex! You and I share alot of the same goals. I ordered the 92MM TB from Mike a week ago and am anxiously awaiting its arrival so I can finish mock up of cold air routing and such. I will definitely have my eyes and ears on what you do since I will be running the same EFI.

I love what this engine family is capable of and I really cant wait.

Mike has been so easy to deal with and the fact that he really knows these cars inside and out makes me happy to give my money to him. I didn't want to spend the money on his TB just yet, so he did me a huge favor and my wiring harness is set up with both connectors so I can move to the S&B or a nickwilliams 92mm with just a plug swap to the LS style IAC.

I was originally sold on the Hotwire system, but I dont have CMR tuning so I didn't want to be handicapped by not being able to fine tune the EFI. Once mike told me that he had a simple harness and he lined out what his box has going for it, I was sold.

Wade has been a really good friend and we've talked all the possibilites the of EFI inside and out. I really hope he isn't keeping tab and billing me for his time lololol

My Build thread: Let the hemi swap begin!

1968 wanna be pro touring whatchamacallit with some fancy stuff and a new roof skin.