Quote:

I am not defending TTI, I have never bought any of their stuff but I know they recently came out with a revised set of headers for A bodies with Borgeson boxes part# 61WP.

That is great if you run a 6.1. Called them, can you make a set for 6.4... nope, no plans to do that.

Can you weld on a 6.4 flange to a set of 1 3/4" 5.7 headers so I can possibly pick up some area where your 2" hit everything... nope.

Quote:

As far as headers not fitting, maybe it is a combination of header primary size, torsion bar size, body style and how more or less crappy your chassis was welded up 40 years ago? Other than TTI headers or Milodon for the pan what other options is there besides custom $,$$$.$$?

If a stock K member still bolts on without any problems, I don't think Chrysler build quality is an issue. When you put on exactly what they tell you for a starter and the tube still doesn't even come close to clearing, their build quality is the problem.

At this point for me, custom would have been cheaper. The amount of time I have into the trial and error fitting with Milodon and TTI is beyond ridiculous. Ended up with custom mounts, custom dented/massaged headers and a custom oil pickup. Gee, thanks so much for the well engineered and designed parts... not.