Quote:

Little bit of an update. I've been fiddling with the Dart a little today. So, turn signals do work; however, the housing/lever still spins. Basically the turn signal lever stays somewhere between 9 and 12 o'clock on the steering wheel. The cam I replaced does work, luckily. I don't remember the steering column being like that when I first had the car, but I guess it works now.

Also, there is still some sort of leak. It's in the same spot, right underneath where the bell-housing connects to the engine and the exhaust swings over from the passenger side exhaust manifold. I checked my oil levels and they were just a touch bellow the "safe zone."

Sounds like rear main.

Could be valve cover gaskets, intake gasket, or even the oil pressure sending unit.

Did you figure out the low compression? Is that a 318? I just pulled the 318 out of my truck in favor of a 360. 318 was even compression across the board. It's greasy as heck because of leaky valve covers. I wiped a lobe on the cam last year but swapped in a 360 cam. It doesn't really NEED to come apart, but the bearings should be checked because of the wiped lobe (metal specks going through oil system)

Anyways, you're welcome to the motor for your dart. Otherwise I'll be listing it for sale