Quote:

These are the goals I have for the project.

Now: Fix, Maintain, Drive, and Enjoy. There are little things that need to be fixed on the car to make it better. For instance the driver door is not original to the car and wasn't aligned when bought.

Is it not shutting right? Or does it just not look aligned?

Quote:

I need to clean the rust in the trunk.

Just use a brush and vacuum up the loose stuff. Then castrol super clean and rag and water to clean the dirt.

Quote:

I obviously need to replace the power steering hose after it blew up Tuesday turning into my garage.

Was it the pressure or return hose? Did you get the hose yet?

Quote:

I need to fix the locks and

What's wrong with the locks?

Quote:

probably add a kill switch.

Why do you need a kill switch? Should be last on the list. I wouldn't mess with the electrical until you get the other stuff sorted out and put some miles on it making sure it's realible.

1) The driver's door doesn't shut right unless I really force it and the window overlaps the rear windows a decent amount. When you close the door you can here something is interfering with one another in the door latches.

2) Ok! Easy rust repair for the trunk. Thank you!

3) It was the pressure hose. Rockauto doesn't sell them so I was wondering what other places I should go to order them.

4) The lock in the passenger door doesn't work at all. Key won't go in completely and the locking mechanism (or tab inside) will not lock the door at all. You push the tab down and it doesn't go down. Almost as if it is just floating in its spot. The driver's side and ignition work fine.

5) I just thought the kill switch would be a nice idea to slow someone down if they were trying to steal the car.