Well, I got tired with dealing with the headers hitting the power steering box so I decided to try my hand with the door and trim piece. I followed mopar346's instructions to the T, up until I got to the center clips (as I don't know where to get them). That advice was awesome, easy, and fairly straight forward.

In lieu of the plastic clips usually found on the inside of the door, I decided to stack up layers of double sided tape. I layed a layer of painter's tape across the door and piece of trim and then toward the center of the trim I stacked the double sided tape. That way, when I decided to go to clips, I can just pull the layers of painter's tape and continue drilling holes. But I checked it to make sure and there are so many layers of painter's tape that the trim doesn't rattle as the tape absorbs all the vibration.

I have to say, I am so glad that I got this piece of trim on. Not only do I feel complete that I have all of the trim on the car, but I felt somewhat accomplished when I haven't gotten much done with it.

Dart Trim Check.jpgDart Trim Tape.jpgDart Trim Installed.jpg
Last edited by MuuMuu101; 12/27/16 02:05 AM.