So right before I left for school this morning I quickly opened my package to make sure what I got. I opened the box holding the MC and I'm a little perplexed... Did my ignorance cause me to order another wrong part? Anyways, I just checked rockauto to make sure I ordered the right MC and I got the only kit that was for front disc, rear drums, and power brakes. The MC on there now only has 2 mounting points where the one I received has 4. Now going through rockauto I looked at all the MC's (manual/power) and all of them have 4 mounting points (stupid me for not checking). I was in a hurry this morning, so I didn't take too much time looking into it. Any or insight out there please?

Pictures...

Original MC still on the car...

Looks like it should mount where the brake booster would go...

This is the MC I ordered (A-1 CARDONE Part # 101326):
http://www.cardone.com/Products/Product-Detail?productId=101326&p=rock

However, it looks like the manual MC (A-1 CARDONE Part # 101326M):
http://www.cardone.com/Products/Product-Detail?productId=101326M&p=rock

Besides that I got my last hose and my wheel cylinders should come in tomorrow. I got Autospecialty / Kelsey Haynes 15/16" wheel cylinders so they should fit on my car. Besides that I'm not too bumbed out. I can work on hoses, fluids, and cleaning up the grease under the front end this weekend if I need to get another MC. Thanks for all your insight and help! Btw, I turned off the high beams this morning.

Edit: So apparently I don't have a Dodge Dart booster or MC (thanks for pointing that out autoxcuda! ). Man these mods that the previous owners have done are killing me. Anyways, I forgot to mention I picked up my jack and stands yesterday from Lowes. The only one that had them was the one by my work. If you haven't noticed, I'm a little tired/sleepy and have been at school till midnight for the past couple nights (tonight as well). I probably won't be able to work on the car till Friday night.

Last edited by MuuMuu101; 10/03/12 05:03 PM.