So I didn't realize it but there was more Hotchkis parts that came in on Wednesday, so I'm super excited about that. Also, my brake rebuild kit, new shoes, and wheel cylinders arrived so I may head on over to HF and pick up some drum brake tools. I'm probably going to start by degreasing the diff first. Then, if I have time today, start the rebuild. One thing I noticed is I didn't realize that each shoe kit comes with shoes for both sides so now I have an extra set I know I won't end up using unless my brake upgrade is held off longer.

I also ordered some windshield wiper refills from rockauto and am extremely disappointed with the brand I got. First off, the quality of the blades and packaging sucked. I ordered 15" refills and although the package says they're 15", they were more like 13". Finding rifills is extremely difficult. My friend at the cruise may give me his for a 16" and I may just have to cut it down to size. Mine are extremely old and are ripping apart. I guess you get what you pay for.

O, and I don't know what happened to Firm Feel. I ordered my T-bars a week ago and Dick said he had them in stock and they should be shipped last Friday. They sent me an unofficial invoice (no shipping) and then nothing. Nothing's been charged on my account and I checked with my bank and they said there were no restrictions on my card (I made like 4 purchases that day, Firm Feel being the last). I called earlier today but they were busy so I sent them an email.