Well, life is still pretty crazy but stuff is moving forward with regards to the wedding. A little over a week ago, my fiance and I closed escrow on our own little townhouse in North Orange County. It's a very nice place and pretty much move in ready but I want to make more modifications to the garage to have my own workspace. We're going to install LED lights, a wall-mounted folding workbench, maybe some shelving, and possibly epoxying the garage floor.

On other news, I took the Dart out to a car show on Saturday. SEMA headquarters was having a Cars & Coffee so I took my Dart there. While I was there I took my camera to shoot pictures. I want to get into automotive photography again, but get much better at it than I was before. I want to start capturing the details of cars more. So, this was a fun and perfect opportunity.

After I took pictures at the Cars & Coffee, I took the Dart to my new townhouse to make sure it fits in the garage. It does! Unfortunately, I forgot my keys to the house, so I went back home. Overall, I drove about 40 miles that day. I really didn't have any issues except it was taking a while for the car to crank, but I am going to say that's a bad battery as I really haven't driven the car very much (or at all) the past couple months and maybe start the car once every 1.5 months.

IMG_2147-2.jpgIMG_0346.jpgIMG_0354.jpgIMG_0358.jpg