Here is a picture of the pump. If I recall correctly the 69 Dart service manual called it the 1.06" pump...

With regards to the lock. This is how much the key and the locking mechanism go in (sorry for my poor descriptions)...

And when it comes to the driver's side, there are actually a lot of things that need to be done as I started playing around. First off, this is the kind of overlap I am getting between the rear window and the door (Ignore the dirt, it's been sitting outside and it rained yesterday).

As I started playing around rolling the windows down and trying to find out why things weren't working, this is what I found (some of which I figured out last week but I forgot).

1) The trim piece between the two windows is missing the weather stripping on one side and is bent which is forcing the trim piece to fall out whenever the rear window is scrolled down. Not only that but as I was scrolling down the rear window today, I noticed that it was installed improperly since the window moves around, back and forth and side to side unlike the passenger side which is pretty solid.

2) As I scrolled down the window in the door, I also noticed that it wasn't installed properly either.

3) As you open the door about 30 degrees from the parallel to the car, you feel the interference in the door latch and it makes a small screeching noise. Till you push it the rest of the way and it opens fine.

I am sorry my terminology isn't that great but I'm learning. O! And I'll just throw this out there but my gas gauge doesn't work (or "works when it wants to" according to the seller). I just figured it may be a bad sending unit.