Just got a call from my mechanics. The Dart brake system is done and the car is running. I'm going to check it out and drive it in 3-4 hours. They said there's a small problem with the engine. They're reading low compression in one of the cylinders.

Update: So I went to my mechanics. I actually got to drive the car a little and it drove just as well as before. Cylinder 2 is reading approximately 60 psi. There were a couple little issues I wanted addressed so I told them to keep it another half week. The steering wheel wasn't centered, the turn signals weren't working (I'm guessing there was no ground), my friend broke my speedo cable, I wanted them to check the locks, I may need a couple tires, etc. So I will most likely bring the Dart to Fall Fling, drive it around for a month or two, save some money, and send it back to them to redo the entire suspension (rebuild kit, steering box, T-bars and leafs, possibly sway bars), install my 8 3/4, and put on some new 17" wheels. It's not going to look pretty at Fall Fling, but it will most likely be there.

On a positive note, my mechanics told me I did a good job on putting the brake system together. So that was a good "pick-me-up."