Thank you!

I ordered some of the engine bay hoses this weekend and I got the window back on the regulator Saturday night. Unfortunately I am probably going to need a new door skin soon since half the clips are gone/bent, some of the clip slots on the wood are stripped/ripped off, and I cracked a little bit of the cardboard/wood that holds the skin. I was able to put it back on and it still fits ok so I'll keep it the way it is for now.

However, the door fitment is just perplexing me. The driver window will not roll down straight. Even when I straighten it out and close the door there is a huge overlap between the door window and the rear window. I tried adjusting and pushing in the rear window and even though it is loose it is sitting in as far as it can go. As far as the door goes, the body lines are pretty decent. I know I need to grease the hinges but it's still not closing as nicely as the passenger door. It keeps hitting the striker peg. And you can tell that the car has been in an accident because around the peg there is a big crack that almost semi-circles the peg. I'll post pictures tonight.