These are the goals I have for the project.

Now: Fix, Maintain, Drive, and Enjoy. There are little things that need to be fixed on the car to make it better. For instance the driver door is not original to the car and wasn't aligned when bought. I need to clean the rust in the trunk. I obviously need to replace the power steering hose after it blew up Tuesday turning into my garage. I need to fix the locks and probably add a kill switch. And other little things.

Short term: Disc brake, bigger rear end, and slightly bigger wheels and tires all in big bolt pattern. Subframe connectors. Upgrade/redo the audio (have a Sony player in the glove compartment with upgraded speakers). Fix the AC (I think someone exhanged the AC for power steering since the car isn't coded for PS but is for AC and it still has some Ac components).

Long term: Upgraded engine (I am thinking 3rd Gen Hemi or a turbo charged efi small block), T56 manual, new paint job (probably silver or blue), 18" wheels, big brakes, update the suspension (thinking Hotchkis TVS), upgraded interior, side exit exhaust, etc.