I really wasn't able to do much with it, but on Tuesday I was able to start it after multiple starter attempts. Once I started it, I just let the car sit and warm up to operating temperature. It didn't have any problems warming up. I also used part of an old wire hanger to make something to keep the choke open. Although the car had been sitting for a while, I didn't get black soot coming out of the exhaust when I started the car up. So, it seems like I'm heading in the right direction.

I have a video of it running. I'm still unsure of the water pump pulley. It may be my eyes are fooling me or the play is normal. But I hear something clanking around. I walked around the car and it seemed most dominant under the car by the driver's side door. Again, I took a video, but the video doesn't capture all the sounds. I can post it later tonight. I hope something isn't left over in the bellhousing and it's just me being paranoid. Anyway, the starter and spark plugs are going to have to come out and I'm going to have to inspect, the starter and flywheel and see if any teeth are missing or if something is chilling in the bellhousing.