Well, I just got off the phone with my dad. My bank account is going to take a small hit today, I'm going to be purchasing the Hotchkis TVS, greasable pins and lca bushings, and subframe connectors for the Dart. I'm going to save the UCA's in my garage for now and just go with the offset bushings as I still have the small ball joints. I'm also going to give Firm Feel a call and purchase some 1.06" T-bars. Lastly, I'm going to be getting new shoes and a drum hardware kit for my 8 3/4, buy some tools from Harbor freight when it arrives and fix that up myself during Spring Break next week in between my work days.

Honestly, I'm not going to have much time to work on the Dart so after Spring Fling I'm going to send it all down to my mechanics and have them install the setup. While they're at it, I was thinking about having them look into the compression problems and cleaning up all the grease then sending it to an exhaust shop for a simple dual exhaust. My dad on the other hand told me to "hand him the specs" on the engine I want so he can purchase a complete engine or long block. I'm not sure I want to go that route as I know not much interchanges between a 273 and 360. Plus I'm going to need a much better exhaust after that's done.

I don't know, I've been planning this for awhile and kind of anxious as I don't know what to expect. Sure, it's a shame I won't be able to work on it much, but I figure there will always be other modifications I'm going to want to do in the future.