Took the Dart to work and to the car cruise in Garden Grove today (overall about 60-70 mile round trip). She drove nicely at an average speed of about 65 mph. The 2.94:1 gears and 26.1" (205/75/14) tall tires really compliment each other. The ride was a bit bouncy due to the soft shocks. I'll probably get some Blisteins in the Winter. It was really easy to drive. At the cruise OzHemi noticed I had a little bit of a fuel leak so we replaced the hose later that night. After that, I decided to order all new hoses on Rockauto tomorrow to replace my old ones. Also my driver side window fell off the tracks so I am going to pull the door panels tomorrow and reset it. My shifter button fell off while reversing today, it took me a while to find it. It has a threaded member inside the shifter, but I'm not sure how you are suppose to thread it completely with the stop on the button.

I actually got to drive my car in the dark today. All exterior lights and signals work. Most the dash lights light up except for the speedometer (probably just a bad bulb). Only thing was the crappy alternator (which I know is typical for mopars). It's the whole headlights and dash lights fading when gas isn't applied thing. Speaking of the dash, gas gauge never worked but I did notice the temperature gauge started to work. It never got passed the halfway mark (it mostly stayed at the 1/4 mark). So I'm sure the radiator with the fan and the shroud are working well.

On another note... Apparently I already have front disc brakes. OzHemi looked under there and noticed it, then I took a look under there and wallah! Disc brakes! Last time I checked I just took a quick peak, saw the dust shield and thought it was the back of the drums. It still doesn't stop as quickly as I would like it to so maybe I'll get some larger drums or rear discs when I do a rear swap (which won't be for a while since I have discs in front now). I'm just glad I don't have to worry about brake fade as much anymore. But when I get the proper tools to lift the car I will definitely change the pads and do the proper maintenance on the drums.

Here is a pic of my car there today...

I got a lot of flyers for all the car shows for the next 3 months. Someone threw them in my car when I wasn't looking...

We wanted to see what bolt pattern I had on there so we removed my hub and measured it. Unfortunately I have a small bolt pattern so a swap will be conducted in the future. But how do you like these dog dishes? Courtesy of OzHemi! We were just curious if they fit and we thought they looked better (too bad he only had a couple).