Went to my first cruise in with the Dart. Overall it was good. With exception of one guy who brought his early 80's Nissan pick up, low rider, with Cadillac wheels I was the youngest guy who brought his car by a good 30 years.

I did talk to some passer bys. First guy who saw it pointed out my missing door molding and told me to contact a mopar resto shop, then he advised me to get some cragars. Second guy asked me if my Dart was a 66 and then realized it was a 68. We then talked about the different engines that came in the Dart. Next guy asked me about transporting old cars from the Philipines. As I was sitting on my trunk lid just hanging out I hear someone at the front of my car yell, "Now this... This is a car! Mopar!" My response, "Hell yeah!" We talked a little, he used to own a 68 Satellite. The last persons was a guy who was only a couple years older than me and his grandpa. The guy had a friend who had a 67-69 Dart so I showed him around. He actually pointed out that my car was one of the only 60's muscle cars there (there were like 5 total out of 40-50 cars).

Most people liked that my car looked stock and wasn't hot rodded. That was actually surprising. Of course I was the only mopar their besides a 50's Petty Blue Panel Van that's there almost every week. The jerk with the yellow 65 Satellite was a no show. This cruise primarily consists cars from the 1930-50's. They're almost all Fords with Chevy's as a close second (I prefer Chevys over Fords).

As I figured the usuals who brought their cars didn't care for my car at all. I actually sat by my car the entire time as the usuals just park their cars and huddle in a big group off by the fountain or by one person's car. I'll bring my car next week and see how it goes. Overall it wasn't that bad. Here are some pictures.

Getting prepped at home...

A shot from where I was sitting...

And my "neighbors"...

I have pictures of some other cars but they're pretty much Ford and Chevys and I don't think anyone here is really into them.

O, and tomorrow I will take my car to work and go to the Garden Grove cruise afterwards.