Thanks John. I definitely want to clean up the electrical system, especially in the engine bay.

As for the door and window here are some pictures. First picture is the window rolled down about half way. As you can see the glass is leaning towards the rear of the car and the clear plastic sleeves that go between the window glass and the door are pretty much worn out. Is that hole in the windshield suppose to mount to anything?

There's also another hole at the bottom rear corner of the door...

As for door alignment, the passenger side is pretty crisp and opens/closes perfectly. Here's a picture of the fitment on the door.

Now here's the driver side. The door overlaps the rear window. by a good amount. This is with the front glass moved as far forward as possible as well as the rear glass pushed back as far back as possible.

And here is where I believe my problem is. You can see the rust circling around the striker. Basically the inner part of that rusty circle caves into the body approximately the length of the tip of a finger nail. That could shift the angle on the striker causing the interference as well as the misalignment. The driver's door doesn't close nearly as well as the passenger door does.

Edit: I was just thinking, since my upper radiator hose is coming in this week and I will be ordering my lower radiator hose this weekend, why don't I just take the radiator out when I plan on changing them, flush it, and put in all new coolant. Kill two stones with one bird.

Last edited by MuuMuu101; 08/07/12 10:58 PM.