Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Read the articles on Ebergs green brick, then start building your car. The steering issue is small nothing an angle grinder can't take care of in minutes.

Sell your sbp brakes and get some bbp off a later model car. If you just follow these tried and true and you won't have to ask the question what should I do next.

I've been wanting to go bbp, but it's only going to come at a big price since at the very least I'm going to have to swap spindles/hubs, UCA's, wheels and tires, and rear axles. Where can I find Eberg's article?

www.moparaction.com

Pull a Parts are your friend sometimes you get lucky and get new parts that were just replaced. You should be able to get $200-$275 for your sbp brakes. Planning is key to get thru this hobby with out giving your wallet away. Look for a 8.25 bbp rear they still out there.

Idk why, but my laptop doesn't like the magazine specific websites so it won't load the link. I'll check it on a different computer later. I've been wanting to go to a pick a parts for a while. I just haven't had the time to or the vehicle to bring over the large stuff (unless I borrow my mom's SUV). For the rear, couldn't I also find a 65-67 B-body 8 3/4 and just move the spring perches in? It will be a little longer but should fit.

Crap! Now you got me thinking...