Originally Posted By MuuMuu101
Well, it's been a couple weeks since I got the car back and I've driven (babied) it about 100 miles or so and so far no problems. Everything seems to be going smoothly.

I'm finishing another quarter of school in about 2 weeks so after that I'll be able to work on the car some as I won't start again until the New Year. I'm also taking the last week of the year off so there's some more time there.

I still have a drone problem that I need to tackle, just so the car is more bearable on the freeway and longer trips. I'm going to try repositioning or denting my headers as the headers still interfere with my PS box. If not, I'm going to probably have to put some small resonators at the tailpipe as there's no other room.

I also want to see how large of a tire I can fit out back now that I have my springs relocated in. So, I'm going to try throwing the front wheels (18x9, +32 mm, 255/40/18) on the back (18x9, +22 mm, 255/40/18) and see if I can go to a wider tire if I order a new set of back wheels. I'd rather not order a whole new set of wheels. I'm pretty sure a 265/35/18 should fit no problem (although it will be short), but I'd like a 275/35/18.

As for that, I went on a lovely ride today with the gf around the lake. Once I got home, my gf decided she wanted a photo session with the car. I think this is one of the first times that someone has taken a picture with me and the car as I'm usually the one behind the camera lens.

Heck with picture of you with the car, where's the pictures of her. grin

“So if it’s on the internet it must be true”

Abe Lincoln