Quote:

Quote:

Pads look fine to me. Hard to tell for sure without a side view, but it looks like plenty of 'meat' left. My guess is the last owner, or some previous owner, ran the pads down metal to metal, and the rivets dug a groove. When they got around to changing them, they never turned or replaced the rotor. So the new pads wore to the surface that they were given. Are both inside and outside pads close in thickness? If one is metal and one has life left, you could have a calipers/brake hose problem. If they are equal, or close to it, you have a sticking piston or the calipers isn't sliding.

Both pads have quite a bit of meat on them; however, it's like this on both sides of the rotor.

Someone ran the old pads into the rotors. That tells you the calipers don't have sticking pistons and they are sliding like they are supposed to. Your pads are just worn to the grooves that the lack of maintenance provided.
Look at the steering coupler and firewall. Do you think regular maintenance was performed!?
You are moving right along! Borrow a mic or find out if your auto parts store of choice can mic/turn them for you and keep you within replacement spec. I'm pretty sure the small bolt rotors are plenty expensive. So as for changing to big bolt now, I'm not sure what would be more cost effective. Does Rock Auto have a listing for the rotors?
Best case scenario is that you can turn them flat, throw some new pads on it, and have fun! Can't really tell how bad the grooves are in there.
Back in the day my dad actually had a rotor brazed because he couldn't find a replacement and possibly couldn't afford a new one. (International Travelall) We used to do strange stuff to vehicles. I once rebuilt an alternator instead of replacing it!
Wow, that got long. Keep up the good work. Fingers crossed you can save the rotor and some money.

1969 Dart GTS 340
1969 Super Bee X9 N-96
1969 Coronet R/T X9 N-96
2015 Dodge Dart GT
2019 Ram 2500 Big Horn.
Looking for the original block for my Bee. The last 4 are 7449