So last week I got bored one day and decided to clean and find what treasures (or junk) were in the trunk. And this is what I found...

So one of the first things I found when I opened the trunk was a box full of paints from when this car had a (bad) repaint. At least I have a little left over for touch ups...

The next thing I found was a ripped bag of 2 disassembled distributors. I don't know why they were disassembled but at least I have something to play with...

The third item I found in my trunk was a bag of opened Champion spark plugs. I don't know if that is a good thing because from what I heard they weren't that good.

The next things on our list are a couple of mats, jack stands, and a container half filled with coolant. I think the reason why the trunk rusted a little is because one of the mats has a big GM symbol on it and I think the Dart is allergic...

Last, but certainly not least, I found ZOMBIE HOMER!!!

After all of that stuff was removed I got down to the big open space and here is the trunk. I did a little test I saw on Gearz where you take a screwdriver and hit the floor to see if you puncture it and the trunk was solid! Unfortunately I don't have the means of cleaning it right now so I just put the mats in the trunk and left it for another day.