Some updates. Mostly from today, but some from earlier in the week. So after I pulled my rotors and hubs off, I got bored and wanted to try to take out the grease off my UCA's. I'm not sure if the pressure washer would be able to get the hard stuff off so I worked at it for like an hour or so with some engine degreaser, a chisel, a hammer, and a wire brush. This is a comparison of how it used to look like (passenger side) vs. how it looks like now (driver side).

Earlier this week, my new rotors came in. Here's are pictures of them still in its package. They look like they'll work perfectly. There's definitely a lot more material on these guys than the ones I pulled off. The vented fins are also thicker as well so they should perform quite well.

Earlier tonight my friend and I got working on the firewall, brake pedal, and MC ordeal. I ended up wire wheeling the outer trim of the hole I cut out of the firewall for when we plan on welding the new panel (probably next week). We also made the new panel, just need to do some measurements of where to locate the MC and such. Lastly we worked on the brake pedal assembly (since it had more holes than swiss cheese) and basically we cut off the rivet/stud tabs and we're going to weld on new pieces with holes to mount the MC in the right spot. All the sheetmetal we used was .060" chromoly. Of course, more pictures...

My friend is going to fill up his welding tanks this weeks and we may start welding next week. My pads should be coming in on Tuesday and my studs should be here by Thursday. Hopefully by the end of the month all the brake stuff gets done. There's still quite a bit of work to do.