Ok, so it's update time. The update is I haven't done anything yet because school and my internship take up 95% of my time. But good news, school finishes in a week; however, I may be working full time this summer. Which is good and bad because it means more money but less time.

So, I still have the TVS sitting in my garage awaiting to be put in. Only problem is I need a welder (may have to go shopping in a couple weeks) to install all the little brackets here and there. I was also thinking, I might as well go bbp and big disc brakes on all 4 corners. So to do this I was thinking about going Dr Diff 13" Brembos on the front and 11.7" Cobra on the back. Only thing is I'd need new axles and probably a new carrier that's more fun (like 3.55 or 3.91s with a Eaton TrueTrac). For wheels I already know what size I'm going to go with and I know what tire I'd like to use.

My thing is, I really don't know what the most cost effective way of doing this is. Is it doable to take apart and assemble a differential in my garage or is it best to send it out? Also, there's the question of buying a new carrier or just getting the ring and pinion with the diff separately and installing it into my carrier? The suspension doesn't seem too hard nor does the disc brakes.

I'm for sure, at the base minimum going to need to fix my head on the 273 unless it's something worse. Then I'll have to replace it. There's also little odds and ends here and there. But if possible I'd like to get all that done over the summer. A friend from work offered to help any time and I may have another friend who may help later on in the summer. All of the parts though is going to set me back quite a few thousands of dollars (maybe $6-8k depending on how I do it) but the Dart should be a more fun car after that.