Visited the car yesterday. Dropped off a few parts, picked up some old parts to take home, talked with everyone at the shop, and ate some barbecue. The car is close to being done. One of our biggest road blocks was that Centerforce Performance didn't make a flywheel for an internally balanced 360 (as most were externally balanced). I'd imagine they'd have one for a 340, but I guess not. So, they agreed to make me a custom flywheel... For free! Well, technically a beer. Awesome guys and I can't thank them enough! That being said, once the custom flywheel comes back they're going to put the pedal to the metal to get that car done. 97% of the parts are just sitting there waiting to be installed. Once the engine and transmission are together, all the legos will fit back together.

One thing I noticed with the valve covers that I bought for my engine is that they're a lot wider than stock ones. I really liked them. I also, mocked up how the engine will look like with the air cleaner assembly and it's going to look pretty amazing! I'm excited! Things are moving.

20160701_103958.jpg20160701_104010.jpg20160701_111451.jpg