Well, I ordered the hose online this weekend (with NAPA) under the impression my power steering pressure hose was going to be in today (since I called minutes after I ordered it asking approximately how long it would take before it would come in). I go in and they told me it wasn't ordered, they didn't get the online reservation, and that someone should have called me yesterday regarding my order. I showed them the confirmation email I got from them and they said that they never got that order. Then they told me since the hose is coming from the manufacturer in Indiana and is a special order part I have to pay $8 shipping (which I don't mind), pay it in advance before they even order the part (which kinda bugs me), and it probably won't get in till next Monday. I have been looking for other vendors online (rockauto, summit, jegs, etc.) to see if they have it and none do so I guess I am just going to have to call in tomorrow morning, order it, and wait a week for it to come. Kinda bummed. I wanted to take her out to the local cruise this Thursday.