Talking about paints with them. I'm trying to find some paint to match the exterior but the previous owner didn't write the code on the can he gave me after he sprayed the car. All I know is it's a Deltron 2000 Base Coat. I'm trying to get a color to match it otherwise I might have to go bright white. However, they cleaned about 25 lbs of crud from underneath the car and sprayed it in black.

We're also having problems getting a Borgeson box as Borgeson is on back order after they told us they had it in stock. Summit had it in stock on their website but still hasn't sent it yet. We called Jegs and they don't have one.

Magnaflow isn't going to do the exhaust for my car. The build manager decided to go with Flowmaster as he thought it would sorta-kinda fit and I told him to cancel the order and talk to TTi.

There's some small issues that they're sorting out. They found a giant crack in my K-frame they can repair. They're also going to redo my brake lines, etc. So, they care about their quality of work. They're trying to mock up the proper pedal positions and trans position for the engine to go in the car.

Anyway, out with the old and in with the new. Engine and trans is out.

IMG_2792.jpgIMG_2791.jpg
Last edited by MuuMuu101; 03/02/16 03:16 AM.