So here's the deal. Friend came over last night and we had our hand with the studs. Got 9.5 out. I screwed up the nut so much it won't unthread so we're going to cut it off today. Also, we took a closer look at my calipers and it seems like they are going to need a rebuild. My seals are all rotted away so if I have to take it apart I might as well restore/rebuild them. Anyone know where to get parts? While I'm at it, I think I'm going to paint them black along with the hubs and rear drum covers.

We also took out some of the AC stuff in the engine compartment last night. All the stuff under the dash is a little confusing though.

I also went to the tire shop yesterday since I needed my tire to be plugged and had a look at a lot of 17" tires (primarily 215/45/17 and that range). They don't seem too bad of a size for the fronts. I'm just worried that if I decide to go with bigger wheels and tires later in the year that my 7 1/4 will go capoot.

That's it for now. More progress on the firewall later today though. The more I go through this the longer it seems to take as I keep finding more and more wrong. I guess that's just what we have to go through on 45 year old cars.