Quote:

Quote:

Well I briefly talked with my friend yesterday. I told him, "Hey! When summer comes around, we should get back on the Dart." He was not very enthused and said, "Well, I got my car I need to work on." He's talked to me about his Demon before and all I know it needs is an alignment as the entire suspension and brake system is new from last summer. He said, "It still needs small things." So I guess if I want things to get done more quickly I'm going to either find another helper, or go buy a bunch of tools and attempt to do it myself. Which also means I'll have less money for upgrades. Super nervous about doing it myself but a guy has got to learn some day I suppose. This would probably be a good time to pick up a welder and learn how to weld.

Not trying to be out of line here but it sounds like instead of having feelings of your friend won't help you, turn it around and go help him finish his ride,
Then the two of you have a Hot Rod to hit the streets in and at night or weekends he'll be more than happy to finish up the Dart with you.

One Hand Washes the Other!!! You'll build a stronger relationship with him and you'll also learn from him.

Back in 1978 if it wasn't for my friend Matty helping me do the clutch in my Satellite I would have been paying people to work on my car's my whole life!!
Ron

I would more than love to help him out with his Demon, but there isn't much I can offer to the table with regards to help. It would basically be him teaching me how to do things on his car the entire time and he might get annoyed/irritated. We just spent an entire year building a baja car so we're a little burned out from working with one another. Plus it seems all he's worried about right now are "pools and beer."