A little bit of an update. I've been driving the car around and starting to film gopro videos in it for a potential Youtube channel. It's something new I'm trying. I'd like to influence more people into the car culture as well as just throw out my opinion on cars. It's been a lot of fun and my cruises generally last a little longer than usual when I'm filming.

Anyways, I just filed for taxes yesterday and since I'm a student, I should be getting a fat amount of cash from the IRS in my bank account soon. That being said, after Spring Fling, the car is going to come apart and get the upgrades it needs. Things I'm looking into are a Hotchkis TVS (although I won't be able to use the UCA's just yet), 1.06" T-bars from Firm Feel, a suspension rebuild with MOOG parts from rockauto, and a HF welder and jack (to learn to weld, make subframe connectors, weld the K-frame, and weld on some tabs here and there). With those, I should still have a little cash left over from my tax refund so I'm thinking about replacing the 273 with a junkyard 360. Maybe (and that's a big maybe), I may add in a Borgeson Box (mostly coming out of my pocket) since everything will be out of the car anyways. I'll be swapping the 7 1/4 for my 8 3/4 when the springs go in. However, with all those mods I'm going to need a new exhaust and other trinkets here and there I know I'm not accounting for. I do have thoughts of potentially doing a simple, junkyard Chinese turbo build too. I don't want to get too carried away here, though.

It's going to be a very steep learning curve but I've always got you guys to help, right?

Anyways, here's a picture of me and the Dart on Valentine's Day as I couldn't get a date...