I'm starting to make plans for the next step of the build (hopefully this summer). I just want to wait till I start my internship before I actually start ordering parts and such just so I know I've got some money coming in. I definitely need a suspension rebuild but don't know what parts to go with. I'm split between MOOG or PST. I'd like something suited for better handling. I was also thinking about getting T-bars from Firm Feel (probably a 1.06 or should I dare to go bigger?) and leaf springs while switching out the diff. Only thing is I don't know much about who sells good leaf springs. I'd like something to lower the car a bit and offer good handling. So far I know of Hotchkis, but I'm curious as to what other options there are. I know you can buy lowering shackles, correct?

I was also looking at probably purchasing this tool set from Mancini as I'd like to try doing the suspension on my own. I just don't know what else I'd need.

http://chucker54.stores.yahoo.net/unfrsuprotok.html

I've also watched a couple videos on youtube about taking apart the front end on an A-body; however, they had the engine out of the car. I'm not sure if I'll be able to replace the 273 this summer. I'd like to go with a mild/stock 360 for simplicities sake. I don't know if I'm getting too ahead of myself, but that's what I'd like to do.

I won't be able to get to brakes, wheels, and tires for another year or so, I'd think.