Quote:

There is generally always more wrong than originally thought. At least you still have the desire and ambition to keep plugging away.
My suggestion is still the same as it had been. Fix the brakes, so you can still drive and drive it. Then slowly work on the rest of the stuff. Safety items first. Brakes/steering/suspension.
Might want to talk to Rhinodart. He may have a parts car to cut the piece you need out of.
Mancini racing has a lighweight master with a small bore(I think) that I will be putting on my GTS. Idk if a-bodies have it, but b-bodies have a plate on the firewall for support.
Keep working!

That's the plan, just get the brakes working okilly dokilly so that I could cruise around in it some. Then probably fix the steering column couple, and then update the suspension some (probably will get some Blistein RCD's before the New Year and who knows what goodies at Fall Fling).

With regards to the hole, someone on my Q&A question replied saying DrDiff has the replacement panel and studs along with the adapter to hook up my 1980 Dodge Aspen MC to my firewall, so I may go that route. I'm not sure if I want to stick with my master cylinder or not. I'm not sure if a 1.03" bore is good for manual brakes or not. Lots of people are saying that they haven't seen the firewall support in a-bodies and the only reason why I wondered was because my friend said he had one in his Demon.