I was just sitting here and thinking. How many of your guys are planning on attending the Mopar Nationals this year? I have only meet John in person, and I think it would be unique to meet up with everyone who has been posting on this thread at a show and just shoot the breeze in person. I mean look at how many stories have been thrown around in this thread, imagine the conversation if say 5-7 of us got together at the nats one night for dinner. I know I can talk for hours about cars and not be bored especially when it comes to wing cars.
Another thing i'm looking forward to this years nats to see tons of chargers, and hopefully plenty of Daytona's and 500's too. in the past 5 years i've only seen 1 500 at a show, and 8 different Daytonas in the past 5 years too. Looking forward to seeing a few new one's this year hopefully. maybe i'll even have one by then.

On the hunt for my dad's old cars. They include 5 Daytona's, 2 superbirds, and 2 500's. Very interested in finding the Red on Red Daytona, and Q5 Charger 500, and have found both cars.