Yeah it is definately among the living. It is XX29L9B409045. There is another picture of the car on page 132 i believe in the book also. With a little write up of how he bought it off my dad in 1985 and how it was disassembled. Well it wasn't completely disassembled as i've posted some pics of what it looked like when he sold it. But anyways, its done now, and very driveable, even though he says he hasn't driven it in the past 4 years. He is missing the wheel modlings, he says he doesn't have a set that is up to par with the car. Then again the car needs some body work done to it still, he didn't get it finished before he painted the car. It still has all the origional sheet metal that was on the car. The only things he changed he said was the heads, and the intake, and air cleaner, as he says they were missing when he got the car off my dad.

On the hunt for my dad's old cars. They include 5 Daytona's, 2 superbirds, and 2 500's. Very interested in finding the Red on Red Daytona, and Q5 Charger 500, and have found both cars.