Adam, way cool pics from over across the pond! Thanks for posting them! I really liked the yellow race Daytona!

I just gor back from Mopars At The Strip in Las Vegas and saw two very noteworthy winged cars. One was an extremely nice B5 Blue Hemi Superbird and the other was an F5 Green Daytona just recently acquired by Jim McCauley of Missouri. Jim has owned a very nice red Daytona for many years that was featured in Mopar Action back in 1991. He also has a black Daytona from Canada. Anyways, a woman in Missori was recently widowed and left with the F5 Daytona. She remembered that her late husband had bought the issue of Mopar Action with Jim's Daytona in it and found the magazine and looked Jim up and offered him the Daytona. It had been sitting in their basement garage from 1976-2004. The car is all original and is truly a time machine. The paint is a little dull and it has a few dings from the original owner's son took it through a cornfield one night. Jim got a stack of documentation about three inches thick with the car. I believe the VIN was XX29L9B410766 and that the car was sold new out of St. Joseph, Missouri which is where it remained it's entire life until Jim just recently wound up with it. They are still out there folks...