Danny, absolutely incredible pictures! The one place where a lot of the wings were including the Daytona that you said was the roughest on the property is undoubtedly Jim Walton's Mopar Heaven in Florence, Kentucky. We were there in 1983 which was probably around when those pictures were taken and a good many of those cars and more are shown in my Great Mopar Collections video. I'm not sure about many of the cars there but I know where three of them are. Eli Martin in Cininnati, Ohio has the really rough Daytona, Rick Edwards in Kentucky who is the original owner of a limelight 440 Six Pack 4-Speed Bird discussed earlier in this thread has the yellow Charger 500 and Harold Sullivan bought the Petty Blue Bird with white interior 440 Six Pack and traded it to Kris Tadey of Sterling Heights, Michigan for the carcass of the original Silver Bullet 1967 GTX.

Keep the pics coming. They're awesome! I just hope Tom ain't too upset cuz them are some pretty big pics and we're probably using up a heap of webspace with this thread!