Well just remember that he didn't have all those cars at the same time. I'm sure there are many other guys on this board who have had quite a list of different cars if they sit back and think about it. Those are just the cars that i can remember him having. Well and his daily driver was a 1969 Dodge Charger RT/SE. Well he also drove his red daytona back and forth to work at Allisons Gas Turbine, funny to see a Daytona as his drive to work vehicle especially when Allison's is for chevrolet. i'm making a trip to the bank in our home town sometime this week, and going to see if i can get a look at his loan papers. I know he had a loan on the superbirds, and at least 2 of the Daytona's. So they should have some vin numbers. I also know he had a loan on the Hemi 500 that now resides in Nj.

Hey John i have a question for ya about your video's. Are all the older footages that you show things that you taped? And would you be interested in some of my dad's old video's? I enjoy watching them, considering that 90% of them are of Wing cars i mean who wouldn't like watching them.

On the hunt for my dad's old cars. They include 5 Daytona's, 2 superbirds, and 2 500's. Very interested in finding the Red on Red Daytona, and Q5 Charger 500, and have found both cars.