I'm a member of both clubs, the Winged Warriors and the Daytona-Superbird.. So, maybe something else will creep up and surface. But, I do know the car was sold new at Cheyenne Dodge in Cheyenne, WY. Interesting thing though I found out from the third owner who claims to be the nephew of the original owner who's passed away that the car was sold new with a big "DODGE" decal on the side, similiar to the "Plymouth" on 'Birds.... I guess I need to send everything and pay Galin and/or ask for the list or confirm some details on mine, if he has them.. Or, I can see what he has for the Charger 500's and see if he's going to do an article in the future for either one of the clubs again........ Without a broadcast sheet, I pretty much know everything one can know based on fendertag info. But, you never know...........
I'm still puzzled by the new claims by him that there were well over 500 C500's made instead of the 392 previously attached to C500 production figures... Why would MaMopar make more than they needed to, especially on a machine that lost money for them?

pondering,,,
Troy

Troy
Houston Mopar Connection Club
'69 Charger Daytona 440 - auto - 4.10 Dana (now with 426 hemi)
'69 Charger 500 440 - 4speed - 3.54 Dana
'70 Road Runner 383 - 4speed - a/c (now with 440)