GREAT NEWS!!!! I just got this PM from the guy who found the 10K mile Superbird:

Quote:

Hi Damon, I got a chance to talk to the owner of the Superbird and told him what you had inquired about; having the car entered in a registry for those cars and he agreed. The car definately is a Superbird and not a Daytona or Super Bee. I won't get to see him until next week but he promised to get out the registration and the build sheet and give us all the information on it. If you can give me a list of information you want I'll try to get everything for you and try to get his email address (I dont have it right now) so you can correspond with him that way. Im sure the 2 of you would have lots to share with each other. Good luck and keep up the good work and tell your Buddies there some of us here at home keep all of you guy in our thoughts and prayers.

I really hope this is true. I will pass along any info that comes my way. I think I will ask for the VIN code and fender tag info on it. I will NOT post the VIN out in the open, but will PM it to Wingcars so he can cross-reference it with the list.

OIF V and OEF X veteran and proud of it!