I would greatly appreciate seeing any pics of my dads cars. Like i have said before i have about 2,500 pics that my dad took at various car shows in the late 70's to early 80's. But for some reason he never took very many pics of the cars that were at our house. I only have the vin number of one of my dad's old cars, and i have been trying to track down any of them to see where they are now, and what kind of a condition they are in now. If at all possible it would be a dream of mine to find and possibly purchase one of two of his old cars. Idealy i'd like to get them all back but come on there is no way i can afford 5 daytona's, 2 500's, 3 superbirds, 2 hemi road runners, and 2 6 pack 71 cuda's. I mean when my dad bought and sold all these cars not a one of them was over $7,000, and now you couldn't touch a one of them for 5 times that price. So realistically i'd really like to track down his red Daytona he had, the B5 blue daytona he had, and the Q5 500 he had. Those are the car's that i'm most interested in. The other daytona's were decent but the Red one and the B5 blue one are the one's I have most of my memories in.
So if you have pictures of when we lived in Fortville, did my dad still have the Red Daytona, a Green Daytona, Q5 500, 1969 Ford Boss 429 Mustang, and the red 1971 Cuda 440-6 4 speed?
Man when i was like 5 years old I thought everyone had daytona's and superbirds. Little did I know then that i was growing up in a very nice household with many nice cars.

On the hunt for my dad's old cars. They include 5 Daytona's, 2 superbirds, and 2 500's. Very interested in finding the Red on Red Daytona, and Q5 Charger 500, and have found both cars.