Dan - Reality is slowly settling in for me. I am 48 years old, and the cars are just not getting done. Basically I am running out of time, already it is a lot harder for me to work on the cars than it used to be...

I am considering all sorts of possibilities, and have even thought about offering the Daytona, Superbird, and Charger 500 as trade material for a near mint Daytona that basically needs nothing. Don't know if I would find a taker, and don't even know if I could go through with it... I know I won't sell the cars with hopes of buying a replacement!

Some of my cars are not for sale, and could only be bought by a fool willing to part with a hell of a lot of money. These include the 68 Hemi Charger R/T, 69 Hemi Road Runner, 70 440-6 'Cuda, and the winged cars...

I am starting to prepare my 1971 Challenger R/T 383 w/Shaker car for an eBay auction sometime next spring. If it meets reserve and sells, I will start considering the next one to go

And yes, you are certainly right about selling the cars... one of the cars I regret selling is the 1970 B5 Blue Challenger R/T that has been on eBay several times... AND the B5 Blue 1970 Hemi Super Bee that I still have the number matching engine to.

Allen