Quote:

Just curious here Doug, but how often does the Daytona Superbird club have a meet? I know there is a joint meet between the two clubs every 5 years, and that he winged warriors have a meet every year. But it seems i've found more friendly people through the daytona superbird club. don't get me wrong the people i know in both clubs are friendly to me at least.

Well, this year we are doing Belvedere IL in July, and Talladega in the fall. Winged Warriors are doing Rapid City SD and Monster Mopar as their major '04 events. There really have not been any jointly planned events between the two clubs since 1998 in Ohio. I would like to see our two groups work closer together on future meets, since there are so many common members in both clubs. Aside from the every five-year thing at Talladega, the turnouts both groups seem to get are on the light side - typically about 30 cars. On the surface, it's not bad. But with 600 members in each group, that's a pretty light attendance. The wing meet at Monster Mopar seems to be gaining momentum, which is a good thing for all.

One day mini meets are always encouraged. So Danny, if you want to set something up in Indy, or maybe Auburn, we're always open for suggestions and can provide assistance. The big deal is just getting someone to say, "Yes, I want to do something."