hey onebad,the last time i sawthe convert superbird it still hadnt been repainted yet.hoooollllyyyy cccoooowwwww,i almost(even though i cant believe i could ever possibly forget!gseries,amazing,71 daytona!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!that machine is definately one of the,if not the biggest highlight of my automotive/wingcar life!i still feel soooo lucky to have been in that machine!and ive been in and around some great cars,but that one definately stands out!ooooooppppsss,i must be getting old,been around joe gurtle mans 69 hemi daytona,another friends 69 green daytona,wingcars orange 69 daytona,and also steve julianos 69 super charger!man alotta great,ohhhhh wait weve got another friend with a few mopars who has a blue charger 500!hmmmmmmmman i think thats it!

OWNER OF EVERYTHING FROM 1956 300 B,IMPERIAL,NEW YORKER HEMIS,AND NEW HEMI TRUCKS.....5TH GENRAMS.COM... 1969/70 ROADRUNNERS ,DARTS/CORONETS, NORTHEAST HEMI OWNERS ASSOCIATION.....WWW.PHANTASMCUDAS.COM....MOPAR FAMILY FOR 50 YEARS AND STILL GOING!MOPAR OWNER COAST TO COAST!!!!