Here is what I'm thinking about the car 356522. I know that all of my dad's daytona's had build sheets in them, however i don't believe that any of them had the correct build sheets to the cars that they were in. I do recall him saying he never had a Daytona with a build sheet that matched the car. So what i'm curious about is, what color combo was the car 356522? Because it should be the same color interior as the one my dad had. I haven't heard of many B5 blue 4 speed Daytona's period, now this makes the 2nd mention of one in the last week. I saw one at the Chrysler Classic last weekend, that just happened to be the next car after my dad's R4 red Daytona. 409046, where as his R4 red car was 409045.

By the way the two cars that i'm looking at aren't gold. One is R4 red, and the other is the Q5 car, i'm still trying to get him to name a price for that one.

On the hunt for my dad's old cars. They include 5 Daytona's, 2 superbirds, and 2 500's. Very interested in finding the Red on Red Daytona, and Q5 Charger 500, and have found both cars.