Lots more great pics Dave!

Iceman, it's a hoot for me to be able to talk to someone who knew of the yellow Bird back in the day too. Like you pointed out, it was in a very rural area and not too many people knew about it. I took the author of a book on winged cars up there in 1994 and he took some way cool pics of what thigs looked like back then. I'll have to find the book and scan in the pics as they show the old open faced barn a lot better. I definitely have to make it up there this summer to see the old guy's wife and son. His son is just like him and you can just sit and yack with him for hours on end. You're absolutely right on the farm being on the west side of a main road. Does Seymour Road ring a bell? The fact that you've actually sat in the car is unreal. Moparts just made this big ol' world a little bit smaller. I don't know how often you make it out this way but you'll definitely have to come by and see the old yellow bird and sit in that black cockpit again. It's been a long time. Here's a pic as we were loading it up to bring it home. This is May 30, 2001. By the way, this picture is not from where the car sat all them years. They moved the car to their son's barn in Owosso, Michigan the last few months they had the car to finally get it completely out of the elements and that's where I picked it up from.