I remember seeing the Joe Gerdelsmann car several times at Englishtown and flipping out over what a cool ride it is.

Mal, it's kind of hard to put a value on 500's and Daytonas nowadays. It seems that they can vary pretty widely in price. Charger 500's are especially tough to price out. You see pretty nice ones advertised for around $30,000 but they seem to stay for sale for a long time. As cool and as unique as the 500's are, they are, unfortunately, the red-headed stepchild of Chargers. Everyone either wants an R/T or a Daytona. The 500's have some extremely unique features and an awesome pedigree but it seems that there aren't a lot of takers for them.

The Daytonas are also kind of tough to price. It seems that a really nice 440 Daytona will set you back around $80,000-$90,000. I called on a Daytona just tonight that is owned by a fellow near OzHemi in California who ALMOST beat me to the punch on the Aussie Daytona. It's an original orange car that was painted silver many years ago and has a molded nose and fender scoops and is a matching numbers 51,000 mile car. He's asking $65,000 for it. I also know of another Daytona that is in pretty rough condition that may be able to be bought for somewhere between $30,000-$40,000. Before anyone EVEN asks me the whereabouts of that car, I already promised first shot at it to a fellow Moparts member and long-time friend here local.

I don't know if any of this helps or not but that's basically what I figure the 500 and Daytona market is like right now. Some other input and hearing what others think would be cool.