Okay wingcars, here is to bring you up to speed. My dad a had a total of 5 Daytona's, and 2 Superbrids, and 2 Charger 500's when i was growing up.
1)R4 red Daytona, red interior, auto on column, white stripe, 440, ps, pb, am radio, rear speaker car.
2)R6 Red Daytona, black interior,console 4 speed, black stripe, 440, ps, pb, am radio.
3)B5 blue Daytona, console 4 speed, black interior, am/fm. (this is the car Onebadsuperbird posted a pic of. It looks kind of grey with a red longitudinal stripe running over the wing, to the nose cone of the car down the side of it)
4)F6 Green Daytona, black interior, console 4 speed, black stripe, 440, and i forget what other options, but i do have some interior pics of all the cars.
5)Was a parts car, was R4 red also black interior, 4 speed, but was missing nose cone, wing, window plug, and most of the interior. Floor boards were rusty, trunk floor was non existent.
And for the Superbirds they were as follows.
1)Alpine white, 440 automatic on the console, black interior car.
2)Lemon Twist Yellow, 440 6 pack, 4 speed car, black interior. We went to tennesse when i was 5 to buy the Yellow bird, for $7,200 so that would have been in 1983.
As far as the other cars, i know my dad purchased the Red/red Daytona in southern indiana, near the kentucky state line. And I know that the B5 blue Daytona, came from Lousiana when we purchased it. But it had been shipped overseas previous to that to Germany.

On the hunt for my dad's old cars. They include 5 Daytona's, 2 superbirds, and 2 500's. Very interested in finding the Red on Red Daytona, and Q5 Charger 500, and have found both cars.