Quote:

Like was said before the Boss is kinda gaudy with the stripes and that will become like a T/A and AAR of days gone by.....

If you want something to drive just get a stripped out Base GT with the track package and the Recaro seats. I have seen those list for 32K new on Ebag.

Good kidneys are worth more than you think. If you have been kind to you kidneys you can sell one and get the Shelby Mustang: http://www.wired.com/medtech/health/news/2007/05/india_transplants_prices

Heh... the T/A is my favorite Mopar!

Understood, but what I said before was that the main draw for the Boss was the engine. For me, more than enough difference to justify the rest ov the car. Plus, i'm guessing there is still more to the full suspension/brake system on the Boss than even the best optioned GT track pack.

Though, if i were buying new and had the option, i'd get a plain jane stock black Boss... no gimmicks and no stripes. Make a 2013 Boss-Nine if you will...

I'd still rather put it all in a nice clean 98 Cobra body though. Save some weight, simplify it a TON, and go quite a bit faster. There's more than enough aftermarket on SN95's to bring up the suspension and brakes to Boss standards.