Quote:

I feel like we are beating a dead horse with this one, and there are not too many different ways to tell the same story.

Agreed. But it just won't die for some reason.

Quote:

This is really a 'to each their own' kind of question.

I also agree with this. Not sure why it continues to get beat. Maybe it feels good.

Quote:

I actually learned a few things about the newer Mustangs since this thread started. No need to get the fancy Boss 302 or other variants .... They offer a package called "The Track Package" comes with Brembo 4 piston calipers, Boss 302 radiator, 3.73 torsen rear axle Boss differential cover and a couple other components.

Bingo. Now put more effort into dumping the mopar.

FWIW, Ford Racing has jumped both feet into NASA's Spec Iron Challenge with this car. They are providing a huge amount of factory support effort into that racing program to the degree of showing up with a tractor trailer full of parts at major NASA events where the Track Pack cars are running. They are in to a degree that should make GM envious, never mind Dodge's piss ant Super Stock drag racing efforts.

Quote:

We can't end this thread yet... it's just begun! We only have another ~7,000 views to catch up to the #1 most-viewed thread!

It's like a train wreck. I hate seeing this at the top, but I've posted in it three times already.