Reality is "out of the box" a new Mustang is pretty badass. But the "upgrades" to make them truly breathtaking cost the same or more in most cases. Can my car outrun an 06 Roush Stage 3 on slicks? Duck no. Was the said Stage 3 Roush owner totally impressed with my 72 Dodge during its first track appearance, for driver too, with my yet to be refined setup? Umm you bet. And I guarantee you I have probably half the money in mine. This can go on and on, back and forth until someone puts up or shuts up. Mark Steilow was in an article that pitted his 750hp totally decked out 69 Camaro against a 2012 "bone stock" ZL1 Camaro and the 69, while it did out perform, didnt exactly embarrass the ZL1 at all. My take is he is a GM engineer, is paid by GM for a living, and was the driver for both cars, and didnt want to s%^& where he eats, if you catch my drift. And I also bet that article sold a ton of ZL1's.....The best part of all this is at least there are a handful of MOpar nuts that are bored with the lawn chair and drag strip crowd and own our Mopes to drive the piss out of them!

Mopar to the bone!!!