Quote:

Quote:

Nope. No more than you could OWN a brand new GT track car for 25K anyways. When i buy parts i have to pay taxes on them, plus other levies, but if i buy a brand new car i dont...??? Lets be fair now. As for patina, you couldn't buy that look for 20K, and many pathetic posers have tried. Mines free and i'll take it over a 10K rotisserie job anyday. But hey... i'm weird that way...

Weird? Yes, patina to me mean POS beater car. Too lazy/cheap to do it right.

Nope and nope. If i liked pretty cars, i'd spend the money or time. I dont, my thoughts on this are well documented here, its not just an excuse to win some silly interweb debate.

Quote:

I will say again, you could not match the track car for $25k in all aspects and if you couldn't go/stop/turn as fast for $30k you are a clown. But if you want to call taxes on this then you gotta meet ALL aspects, interior, paint, electronic goodies, etc. You cannot do it legit.

And no again. Unless you can find a way to own that car without paying the taxes, they count. I've already conceded that most people couldn't/wouldn't do it, just that i think I could. Suddenly everyone is trying to get so personal about it.

And no one said anything about 'full of space age' goodies. It will have what it has... as much as i can afford at the time (or as much as the budget allowed if i were to actually take this bet). E-berg proved you dont need space-age to beat space age.